Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think everyone knows i got into an accident and i just learned that there is such a thing as a Collision repair center and Mechanical repair center. AAA tow truck driver told me "Im bringing your car here ------" I assumed that its a place to repair my car. If USAA my insurance said I found them on the list then its another green light for me. If the estimator told me they can start the repair then its another green light for me. Now USAA and AAA said that they cant help me and A-car auto couldnt fix my car anymore, is there any way i can bring this as a legal claim or something. Insurance said I might be able to file a small claim court or something like that. Any legal people in this forum?

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Local,

I just read through that thread... man, that is freaking AWFUL, man. Unfortunately, I'm unable to give you any real advice as something like this has never happened to me before. How much is the repair bill? Best of luck, man.

:(

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its paid by the insurance i only paid 400 for the deductible. I called them earlier to inform them of the actions I'm about to do tomorrow. My complaints are ready to go to be submitted to BBB and Bureau of Automotive Repair. Its not just me who complained about this shop I'm guessing BBB is waiting for a 3rd victim before they take actions. Their BBB rating is C and BAR i still need to contact them tomorrow morning because they are already closed.

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
The BBB is a f_cking JOKE. I ordered a $70.00 poster from a guy in Chicago (Screwball Press, if y'all want to send him hate e-mails) and he sent me the posters crushed and wrinkled. He told me that he would resend new ones if I sent them back. After I sent them back (with tracking), he ignored all of e-mails/calls. Spoke to BBB. They didn't do squat. Wish I was in Chicago so I can knock this punk out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.