Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my versa came with the cheap CD player and not with the versa MP3 player that has the Ipod plug

is there a way to install the ipod plug to the cheap factory cd player.

i don't want to buy and install a new deck just to have the plug.

they're selling used factory MP3 ipod VERSA cd players for 300.00 USD on Ebay.com
I can buy a better head unit for that much but I don't really want to take that road.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hmm ... Not too sure on just an ipod plug.
My old car didn't have the aux plug, so I bought a radio channel adapter that plugs into the ipod. You just play the ipod through a channel in the radio. Doesn't always work 100% but it was a cheaper way than buying a new deck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hmm ... Not too sure on just an ipod plug.
My old car didn't have the aux plug, so I bought a radio channel adapter that plugs into the ipod. You just play the ipod through a channel in the radio. Doesn't always work 100% but it was a cheaper way than buying a new deck.
lol yeah FM Transmitters are a cheap alternatives for aux input or usb for that matter, and they don't always work sometimes i get tired of changing stations and it never works so i end up not using it lol but other then FM transmitters, don't think you can find any other cheap alternative

1 - 6 of 6 Posts