Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needs photos of your Rims, Tires with specs.
I will also need a picture of your car from the side. Make sure we can see how it sits and how the suspension looks.
I need good images to post in the website so other people can see the difference in tire size and how it looks on our beautiful v.
Please i need this ASAP.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Don't know if this is helpful.
P185/65/R15 Hankook winter tires w/ Sacchi alloy rims.
Ashley just wondering why you went with 185 series tires?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Rob: I have no clue. Is that not the right size? Maybe I wrote it down wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the size I bought. I'll double check when I go back out to the car. I honestly just bought whatever size the dealership told me to get. Those are my winters by the way.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Rob: I have no clue. Is that not the right size? Maybe I wrote it down wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the size I bought. I'll double check when I go back out to the car. I honestly just bought whatever size the dealership told me to get. Those are my winters by the way.
185/65/15 is the stock tire size so most likely that is why you have that one. I just assumed the aftermarket wheels were wider then the stock one and was curious as to why a wider tire wasn't used.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
185/65/15 is the stock tire size so most likely that is why you have that one. I just assumed the aftermarket wheels were wider then the stock one and was curious as to why a wider tire wasn't used.
Oh okay. I had no clue.
I will double check the side of the tire when I go back to the car in a few hours.
All I know is I went and bought whatever size the dealership told me to get for the winter tires and rims.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i new those rims are soooo sexy
love the white
but there probably hard to keep that nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.