Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i am going to jury duty.............god this sucks so much just needed to say Something :) :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
just tell them u gotta pickup your gf, meet with family and can't make it... like you do on every versa meet. itll work hahaha

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I was picked about a month ago, but my number wasnt called. So I lucked out, lol.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first 4 hours where horrible. i was running alittle late and i forgot my PSP and Zune in the car. I feel asleep for like maybe a few mins and was snorring lol. the guy next to me was pretty cool and told me laughing about it. than with maybe 3 hours to go i was thinking YES im almost done, WRONG!!!!! they call my name. and have to go get interviewed by a judge and the lawyers of case. as the interviews are going there are maybe 56 jures selected too be interview'd, i'm number 32. they get to me and i have past issues with something similar to what the trial was about i get let go. and as i'm excussed the judge says that everyone who wasn't excused has to come back the next day. as he says that i'm walking out and like almost all the people give me the most dirty look cause i was the last 1 to be excused that day which made me smile

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Lol ... It would be kind of cool to serve on jury duty, but losing my full days wages would suck. They don't pay you much when your on jury duty. A fellow co-worker said her husband served on a murder trial here before as a juror, and was gone from home for months; that would really suck.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
the only plus side to serving as a juror on a murder case is that if is a high profile case you can write a book about it afterward... and $15 a day for doing a case is silly.... oh and i knew someone that was just a juror on a case that lasted almost a month...

·
Registered
927 Posts
just give me them the i dont understand look hahahah youll walk out of there lol or make the lawyer repeat the question twice lol hahahahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts