Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I got mine from Bob at Versaspeed !!!
Your car will be the twin of mine pretty soon !!!

I can't believe you washed it already, lol. It was so cold today ... -13 over here. I worked all day so no time to wash her. I want to wash her at home tomorrow, but it depends on the weather and weather or not I have time. I don't take mine through the auto car washes so I have to find time/nice weather to wash her at home.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a good deal, but I priced it all out with shipping and almost costs as much to get it locally here.

I got mine from Bob at Versaspeed !!!
Your car will be the twin of mine pretty soon !!!

I can't believe you washed it already, lol. It was so cold today ... -13 over here. I worked all day so no time to wash her. I want to wash her at home tomorrow, but it depends on the weather and weather or not I have time. I don't take mine through the auto car washes so I have to find time/nice weather to wash her at home.
How much did you pay for yours with shipping and duties? I took mine to the auto carwash, they did a good job for how cold it was, glad they dried it by hand inside lol.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I don't remember the exact cost, but after shipping and exchange it was cheaper than getting it from the dealership. I picked up all my accessories in the US (mostly in Myrtle Beach) for more than half of the cost here. I don't know why all of our accessories are so much more money here. The only thing I bought from my dealership was the hood deflector (not available in the US).

Ya since installing my winter tires in October, I've only washed my car once :eek: haha! Too cold to hand wash her and dry her at home. And I'm not paying a fortune to get someone else to wash her at Suds.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't remember the exact cost, but after shipping and exchange it was cheaper than getting it from the dealership. I picked up all my accessories in the US (mostly in Myrtle Beach) for more than half of the cost here. I don't know why all of our accessories are so much more money here. The only thing I bought from my dealership was the hood deflector (not available in the US).

Ya since installing my winter tires in October, I've only washed my car once :eek: haha! Too cold to hand wash her and dry her at home. And I'm not paying a fortune to get someone else to wash her at Suds.
Yea I called the nissan dealership, they wanted $200 for the set of visors :rolleyes:, forget that. I'm gonna shop around for prices. USD > CAD = our parts cost more.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yeah, email him. You can't order from the site since we are not from the US.
You'll have to see if he can order them for you. I waited forever for mine to come in ... but it was well worth the wait. Saved a bundle of money :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
bob is the man no matter what it is, good guy to deal with honestly i wouldnt buy a part from my versa from anybody but Bob whoa that sounds like an advertisement lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts