Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
]The sun was shining and it didn't feel too cold so I decided to wash my V and my brother washed his Sentra. As we were washing it the part of the car not in the sun was freezing. Our driveway turned into a sheet of ice, and I slipped and fell, :lol:
Took some pics near the mountain brow (Hamilton mountain) overlooking downtown Hamilton. She's not as clean as I would like, but I couldn't take any more cold, lol ... Enjoy :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more ... this pic shows you our steel industries in the back (see the smoke)???

Also, see the little icicles on the bottom of the car ???

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And before someone comments on the tires, yes I know they are dirty ...
If I sprayed them they would have frozen up just like the rims did ...
But for -9 degree weather, she looks pretty good :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol ... Bumper protector?
In Myrtle Beach at Grand Strand Nissan ... basically any Nissan dealership should carry it. Cost me less than $40 US w/ tax.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol ... well it didn't feel that cold, but once we saw the cars turning to ice, and our driveway becoming an ice rink, we knew how cold it was. I definitely wiped out pretty hard washing her. :(

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol ... I should make a hot chocolate in our hot chocolate machine :)
It's so nice and sunny out but still very very cold. Little icicles are all over the V.
I could go for a nap, but I'm going out soon to see a movie w/ a friend ...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Lol ... Bumper protector?
In Myrtle Beach at Grand Strand Nissan ... basically any Nissan dealership should carry it. Cost me less than $40 US w/ tax.
haha yepp that
the people that owned mine before me did some serious damage to that area. i want one of those and have to see how much it'll cost me to get the bumper fixed

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww that sucks ... At least this can cover up some of the damage ...
I found a huge rock chip above my left rear wheel :( So depressing ...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ashley, your car always looks so good despite the weather! I'm jealous haha It's only gotten to about a low of 40 here, but its been raining non stop and where I live (much like all of Louisiana) it is a mud puddle with rocks/debris everywhere when it rains/floods down here.
I feel bad that my Versa is always so dirty but with class 5 days a week/work, I can't always find the extra time I need to hand wash her!:(

But props to you and your brother for cleaning your cars! It looks great, even with the icecicles haha :thumb2:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ashley, your car always looks so good despite the weather! I'm jealous haha It's only gotten to about a low of 40 here, but its been raining non stop and where I live (much like all of Louisiana) it is a mud puddle with rocks/debris everywhere when it rains/floods down here.
I feel bad that my Versa is always so dirty but with class 5 days a week/work, I can't always find the extra time I need to hand wash her!:(

But props to you and your brother for cleaning your cars! It looks great, even with the icecicles haha :thumb2:
It was still very cold here, it was -9C which is about 15 F .... so yes, very very cold :D I know what you are going through. I work Monday-Saturday every week, so Sunday is my only day off. I was determined to wash her even though it was a bit cold. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts