Nissan Versa Forums banner

I'd Like To See An Versa-Based INFINITI, You?

5K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  08versailles 
Versa is somewhat like a mini Mazda3 hatch, eh i still think the mazdaspeed3 are wicked.

It's like Honda turning the Fit into a luxury or the Chevy Aveo into luxury as well.
I personally don't see too many similarities between the Versa and the M3.

I love the previous generation M3's. They are beautiful, but a MS3 here can cost you quite a bit (used ones are still hovering at $30K). I just can't stand the smiley face :S Not my cup of tea. I guess if you buy the car in black, it's not as noticeable.

I haven't seen any Mazdaspeed3 at 30k, 20k around where i live. Now it's i prefer a mazdaspeed3 becomes it comes with stock turbo and like 263 hp i could be wrong but i'm guessing off the top of my head what i think i remembered. I would still be satisfied with the M3 hatch.
What i think John described was a Mazda3 hatch to me, and the price range he described as well is the price range for Mazda3 hatch's start off with 19k or so and then go up from there based on packages like Grand Touring or going Mazdaspeed3.
Don't forget, I live up in Canada.
Car prices are much higher here.

A Versa here (SL Hatch w/ CVT) starts at 18K ... You can just imagine how much an MS3 would cost.
My dream car (a new Bug convertible) starts at $30 K (before taxes and dealer fees) ... Hopefully I'll be able to get a used one off a lease in a few years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.