Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and this is my first Thread in exception of "Introducing Myself", and I love my Versa, and although I just purchased my Versa I am now getting excited about every new production Nissan has.

So I'm starting this thread to get to know you guys more and because I just love the idea of making something good better...and faster. So here is the ultimate question: With every year there being a new Versa with new technologies to make it better than the last...what changes would you like to see!

Doesn't matter if its Luxury additions such as Nav systems, entertainment, or dual climate control. Or if it's changes with the engine, the size, the drivetrain, exterior or interior, basically anything goes!

My Wish List
- Allow all versions to have Standard Transmission as an option
- Allow all versions to have 16 or 17 inch allow wheels
- Better Cup Holder placement (I'm just sayin...)
- Increase the size slightly...very slightly, only like an inch and a half length wise, I'm sure it would benefit the trunk space or space under the hood.

And What I would really really really like to see (dreaming now)
- A sports package, with the MR16DDT engine with rear disc brakes as just the beginning!!!

Hell, put the MR16DDT in all of them :p

·
Registered
993 Posts
There is a member that's doing the MR16DDT swap. It's just a matter of time.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Wishes would be:

- Aluminum flywheel
- Polyurethane motor mounts
- more aggressive cams (available in stages 1,2,&3 )
- Finding an NST crank pulley again
- Short shifter for 6 speed trans
- Rear disc brakes
- Turbo manifold with a T2 flange (for turbo people)
- aluminum intake manifold with bigger/straighter runners
- a 4-1 header

I also would like to see have seen the Versas come with as many bells and whistles as the Tiida does. Climate control, Navi, etc. The new V's come with Navi but the older ones never did.

oh and enough money to afford it all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wishes would be:

- Aluminum flywheel
- Polyurethane motor mounts
- more aggressive cams (available in stages 1,2,&3 )
- Finding an NST crank pulley again
- Short shifter for 6 speed trans
- Rear disc brakes
- Turbo manifold with a T2 flange (for turbo people)
- aluminum intake manifold with bigger/straighter runners
- a 4-1 header
Lol! That will be the day that comes standard, but seriously I would rise from the dead if I have to get that car.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Lol! That will be the day that comes standard, but seriously I would rise from the dead if I have to get that car.
The Versa is fine like it is. IMO. Needs a 2.0L or 2.5L with around 160hp factory.. but those are parts I wish someone would make! :thumb2:

·
Registered
656 Posts
make a ser spec v versa with the sentra parts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Only speaking of the upcoming note because the sedan V seems to just be te budget A to B car.

I would like to see the same jdm sport package available here. As well as the awesome jdm cluster. A 5/6 speed manual transmission available on all packages as well as the digital climate control. Also a rear disc package available.

Lastly I would love to see some sort of turbo manifold be made. This actually seems likely with the amount of cars in the world now running the HR16DE.

The dreamer in me wants nissan to come out with a turbo deisel model.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
+1 for the manual on all trim levels, and diesels
and thermo-nuclear heated seats
or even better, a diesel manual 4x4 Rogue!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.