Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please add the new VersaNation page and join the discussions!

I currently removed the website and it is officially under construction for version 2 of the website. All of the information is posted on the FaceBook page. I'd really appreciate it if some people would lend their opinions and suggestions (again)!

VersaNation will NOT be dedicated to "Do It Yourself" tutorials like the original site, now I have plans into turning it into a Social Network for all of us Versa owners! I like to think of the new VersaNation as CarDomain on steroids!

Here is the link FaceBookers!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/VersaNation/119921281386979

·
Registered
643 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what does Frenchy Chan mean? lol
frenchy is a nickname i got back when i was a teenager...my name is rachelle (pronounced ra-shell) and one of my friends called me rachel and i yelled at him and told him my name is french for rachel

then i added chan a while ago on message boards because i was into anime and japanese culture back in the day and most of the time "frenchy" was taken as a username, but frenchy chan is never taken :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for signing up! I figured everyone usually has Facebook and they are usually always on it so why not make a page!

Everyone who has "liked" the VersaNation page will also be the first to see my sexy new Matte Black hood tomorrow! During development of the site I will add some nifty features for all the early VersaNation adopters that have participated and all that good stuff!

Thanks everyone! :D
More people, more people! lol

·
Registered
643 Posts
Oh I see, I thought it was pronounced ray-chell at the time, my bad lol. You're another anime fan, shweet! What's your favorite series?
i used to like anime...but i haven't watched any or followed the "scene" haha in forever...like almost 8-9 years...but i really like cat girl nuku nuku and i have cosplayed as her before at conventions and i still have the costume :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Everyone who has "liked" the VersaNation page will also be the first to see my sexy new Matte Black hood tomorrow! During development of the site I will add some nifty features for all the early VersaNation adopters that have participated and all that good stuff!
if i were on facebook....errr if this post was on facebook i'd like it lol

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
i used to like anime...but i haven't watched any or followed the "scene" haha in forever...like almost 8-9 years...but i really like cat girl nuku nuku and i have cosplayed as her before at conventions and i still have the costume :)
They have an Anime convention in Denver called Nan Desu Kan which is held at the Marriot Hotel near the tech center every year around September. People go there for cosplaying, Japanese culture, art gallery, karaoke, dance and videogames. I'd love to go but I'm always freakin working all the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.