Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is Reiko... my 2011 Nissan Versa S HB. 6SPD M/T. The only mods so far have been the Canbus HID's installed and the newly installed tint as well. The tint is 5% in the back areas of the car and 20% in the front windows. Windshield stripe is also 20%.

Picture from day after I brought her home 04/24/2011:

After the HID/Tint installs. 06/27/2012:

Front window Stripe (20%):

Front Driver's side shot:

Rear Driver's side shot:

Planning for Wing, Exhaust, Air Intake, and Rims next. I will continue to update. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also these are pictures from the night the HID's had been installed. 06/17/2012.
Front View 1:

Front View 2:

Passenger's side view:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I really like the look of white Vs with a good tint job.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome fellow 6-speeder, :D

Car looks good! Next thing I'd do which I did for mine already is take off the dealer sticker in the back hatch haha. Looks much cleaner without it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome fellow 6-speeder, :D

Car looks good! Next thing I'd do which I did for mine already is take off the dealer sticker in the back hatch haha. Looks much cleaner without it!
How do I take it off without taking the paint off?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I'll pick it up after payday this Friday.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honestly I just did it slowly, with patience. I used my nails and started from a corner of each letter, and once I started I just gently peeled the letters off.
I actually ended up going this route. I used little pressure and peeled it all off followed by a detailed car wash done by myself. The result was fantastic. I couldn't even tell it is there, I'll snap a photo soon.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I actually ended up going this route. I used little pressure and peeled it all off followed by a detailed car wash done by myself. The result was fantastic. I couldn't even tell it is there, I'll snap a photo soon.
How easily did your Nissan symbol come off?

I don't know if it's because I had left mine on for over 4 years, but it was a real PITA to remove. I had to hold up a hair dryer to it, while my dad tried to remove it. Took us about a half hour to get the badge off. The Goo left behind was also a real pain to come out! It does look much cleaner w/out any badging on the rear.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
How easily did your Nissan symbol come off?

I don't know if it's because I had left mine on for over 4 years, but it was a real PITA to remove. I had to hold up a hair dryer to it, while my dad tried to remove it. Took us about a half hour to get the badge off. The Goo left behind was also a real pain to come out! It does look much cleaner w/out any badging on the rear.
Did you remove the emblems? Any pics? I think he's talking about his dealership sticker.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Did you remove the emblems? Any pics? I think he's talking about his dealership sticker.
Ah that would make sense, stickers can just be peeled off. I'm glad the dealer didn't put any dealership info on my car, besides the plate frames which I removed!

I had already removed SL last year, then recently removed "Versa" and the "Nissan" symbol. Now she has a smooth clean rear. I was going to repaint the emblem black and gem it to match the front, but I'm liking the rear without anything on it better.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Ah that would make sense, stickers can just be peeled off. I'm glad the dealer didn't put any dealership info on my car, besides the plate frames which I removed!

I had already removed SL last year, then recently removed "Versa" and the "Nissan" symbol. Now she has a smooth clean rear. I was going to repaint the emblem black and gem it to match the front, but I'm liking the rear without anything on it better.
Sounds good. Post pics when you can. I removed my Versa emblem when I first got the car and removed the Nissan emblem about a year ago. Love the clean look it gives the car. I like the black front emblem too because it matches my black trim. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts