Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detailed my brother's BMW at his house this afternoon after work. It took me about four hours. Wash, clay, wax, and full interior cleaning as well. Then he drove it to the park behind his house for some pictures.

Next will be the Jeep, then the Mazda.

My detailing supplies:

After I backed the car out of the garage, this is the state of it:

After I washed, clayed and waxed:

Outside pics:

Top down:

Clean interior:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol ...
This was the first full detail the BMW got since being taken out of storage in March.

This car is in great shape (it's a 2005). It has very minimal swirling. In fact most of the car has no swirling at all.

His neighbour thought that my Versa was brand new, he didn't think it was two years old.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
i keep telling her when she's down here she should do mine =D

lol mine is currently filled with sand...thanks florida beaches! =P
lol. I would rather have sand than mud clay..... We have that here in NC. But nobody gets in my car with messy shoes. I even have a clear protector mat over my factory mats, lol

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I have two spare sets of mats too. For the summer my HK ones are over my stock Versa ones and in the winter I have cheap clear ones
from Walmart over the Versa ones.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeep Liberty Detail

I detailed my sister in law's Jeep Liberty today ... It was in a pretty messy state from the move to their new home recently. It is still wearing it's winter tires/rims (those are hubcaps on it). It's parked during the summer but at least it's nice and clean to be put into the garage. Took me about 4.5 hours ...

Before pics:

Interior was really bad too ...

After a wash and clay:

Close up of the paint :D

After the wax:

Interior:

The yellow one is next to be detailed. It was just touched up with paint this week, so maybe next week I'll detail it.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Mazda Protege Detail

2002 Mazda Protege 5 detail:

Before Pictures:

Rear (It was painted on the left side of the hatch, where the "Protege" symbol used to be. The rust had formed under the symbol. It was a mess.)

Fresh paint over the left rear wheel.

Also painted above the right rear wheel (that was the original colour yellow "Very bright!")

Close up of the new paint:

Front Bumper has faded to a light yellow. :(

Rust on the window:

Dirty wheel:

In the garage, the wax is on:

Nice fresh interior :D :

AFTER: Look at the reflection now :D :D

All he needs is painted calipers and the car will look decent again :D

Now that is clean :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Detailing

I detailed my sister in law's Jeep Liberty today ... It was in a pretty messy state from the move to their new home recently. It is still wearing it's winter tires/rims (those are hubcaps on it). It's parked during the summer but at least it's nice and clean to be put into the garage. Took me about 4.5 hours ...

Before pics:

Interior was really bad too ...

After a wash and clay:

Close up of the paint :D

After the wax:

Interior:

The yellow one is next to be detailed. It was just touched up with paint this week, so maybe next week I'll detail it.

Well, good luck on your detailing. As I can see you are having troubles with your Jeep Liberty just recently but why not upgrade your jeep liberty parts here just in case.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts