Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pics.

Parked my car outside today, not too sunny, and it looked like a perfect photo op. Here is a couple pics :)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, lately this summer has been pretty bad.
We have only had a few hot days, the rest seem to be rainy or cloudy. I like the rainy days because it makes me get my homework done; when its hot out I don't want to do work, lol ;)

I keep looking at the first picture, and it looks a bit blurry to me, I don't know why :S

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
The car looks clean, did you just wash it? I cleaned the exterior last week and its already dirty from the afternoon rain we had.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car looks clean, did you just wash it? I cleaned the exterior last week and its already dirty from the afternoon rain we had.
I actually have not washed it in like three weeks. I have not really driven it much lately. I carpool with 3 others to school so I only have to drive her three times this summer to the US. So I have just been driving her a couple times a week to work, and the rest of the time she is in the garage. I'm surprised she is still so clean. Normally when it rains, the dirt shows near the bottom ... I hate when it looks dirty though ...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I actually have not washed it in like three weeks. I have not really driven it much lately. I carpool with 3 others to school so I only have to drive her three times this summer to the US. So I have just been driving her a couple times a week to work, and the rest of the time she is in the garage. I'm surprised she is still so clean. Normally when it rains, the dirt shows near the bottom ... I hate when it looks dirty though ...
I wish I could carpool a lot. Saves a lot of money on gas and that's being fiscally responsible.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I live 39 miles away from work. Ironically a guy that live about a mile down the road from me works there too. What are the chances of that? I still don't get to car pool though because I have to bring my daughter to daycare in the morning and he goes to school at night.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could carpool a lot. Saves a lot of money on gas and that's being fiscally responsible.
Ya four of us carpool together every week to school. Since we have to drive to the US, its much easier to go all together. That way we share the cost of the hotel as well. It is working out great this semester. I only have to drive a total of three times! Good for my car, and the environment :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
isnt it best for the longevity of the engine to maintain like 10k-13k miles a year in transit?

for some reason ive always thought that lol

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol ... I'm not really into that stuff ...
I am pretty much done with adding stuff. All I want now is the chrome door sills (front and back), bumper protector, and customized license plate ... and in a few years time some rims/tires.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New goodies :)

I washed the Versa today, and partly waxed her. (I will finish waxing tomorrow evening).
After washing her, I installed the bumper protector and the Versa kick plates (front and rear) ... or rather my dad installed them for me. :) I cleaned the area and helped put the bumper protector on, but he installed the kick plates. Took him about 2 minutes. Super fast install for those.

Here are some new pics :)

New aluminum kick plates:

Rear kick plates:

Front view :)

My baby all shiny

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cleaned the car myself :) Inside and out :)
I used Megular's wax. However, I only waxed the front hood/around the tires. It started to get dark and I was starting to feel it in my arms. I plan on waxing the rest tomorrow evening.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
All you need is a Hello Kitty blanket on the backseat and pillows, keep your passengers comfortable during a long road trip!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL!

I think next on the list is the rearview mirror that adjusts to light (from other cars) and has the temperature display. I can't think of the name for it. But my brother was just showing us his on his BMW. I think that is the next investment! haha!

Oh. I bought the caliper paint kit today in red :) I'm so excited for that. Maybe next weekend if it's nice weather I'll have my brother help me. And I still have to put on the nissan versa forum decals. ;) I think I will do that tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Car looks great as usual. I think your car may be cleaner then when I picked mine up from the dealer.

1 - 20 of 460 Posts