Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening guys some may remember my 09 versa. I was away for some military training and now I'm back with a new car a 09 wrx. Here are pics of my old v and my new baby.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I've never been a big fan of WRX's, but I have respect for them. It looks nice. I'd rather have an EVO ;)

Also, are those tires Nexen's? They look exactly the same as the tires I just bought!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Nice! Always loved those. I love the WRX/STI because they offer all the performance of the Evos, but are for a more mature driver, and seem to preserve a more professional image :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
lookin good!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Nice! Always loved those. I love the WRX/STI because they offer all the performance of the Evos, but are for a more mature driver, and seem to preserve a more professional image :)
Does this mean I'm an immature driver?! Oh no! haha. It's the opposite here. Everybody's got a WRX. And almost all of the WRX drivers are guys who got money from mommy and daddy and bought a fast car. haha. I've only seen 1 evo in town, and very few regular lancers, so that's why they appeal more to me. WRX's are just too common around here.

But its alright, cause I'm gonna have a supercharged 2.0 Versa :p

Someday..

·
Registered
643 Posts
Does this mean I'm an immature driver?! Oh no! haha. It's the opposite here. Everybody's got a WRX. And almost all of the WRX drivers are guys who got money from mommy and daddy and bought a fast car. haha. I've only seen 1 evo in town, and very few regular lancers, so that's why they appeal more to me. WRX's are just too common around here.

Someday..

you probably have so many subarus up by you because you are in New England and get dumped on with snow! They seem to be the obvious choice for that kind of climate....people don't seem to think of an evo...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far she has test pipe tsudo downpipe 3 inch exhaust perrin cai 850cc injectors walbro 255gpm fuelpump custom tune so she is about 24 psi

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

Someday..
LOL I didn't say that!

Around here I would say its about 50/50. I see lots of both on the roads, and it seems to be saturated with normal lancers. I almost bought one actually, had alot of nice features and a decent price!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've never been a big fan of WRX's, but I have respect for them. It looks nice. I'd rather have an EVO ;)

Also, are those tires Nexen's? They look exactly the same as the tires I just bought!
Yes they are NExxens I like them.

I did notice where I bought the car northern Connecticut near MA, there was as many Subarus as hondas something I dont see here in NY.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on the Subie! I like the WRX STi but I'm considering a plain Impreza wagon manual with FB20 next. Rims and paint scheme lookin good!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice upgrade, you skipped all the other cars and went straight to that.
Lol didnt want to keep on buying cars just went for the best lol(imo)

Welcome back and congrats on the Subie! I like the WRX STi but I'm considering a plain Impreza wagon manual with FB20 next. Rims and paint scheme lookin good!
Thank you. I want to take of the back wing ( i like the plain look) and rims might be either white or gold. I think you will love the impreza even in the n/a mode its very quite and good on the road.

I love that it doesnt have the giant wing on it. It looks so much cleaner with the lip spoiler great buy. :thumb2:
Thank you as I said a lil bit above no spoiler for me not a big fan
Nice! What have you done so far?
what have you done to ms3 from the tiny pic its looks really good any pics?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Yes they are NExxens I like them.

I did notice where I bought the car northern Connecticut near MA, there was as many Subarus as hondas something I dont see here in NY.
I thought they looked familiar.. and subarus are very popular around here. My dad and 3 of my friends drive them (2 foresters and 2 outbacks). They are good cars, just not my thing. Then again, I've never driven a WRX, so maybe I would change my mind after that. hahaha

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thank you. I want to take of the back wing ( i like the plain look) and rims might be either white or gold. I think you will love the impreza even in the n/a mode its very quite and good on the road.
I liked it quite a lot at the Toronto Auto Show. Interior space definitely improved. Even though they haven't brought over their boxer turbo diesel, the new 2.0L gasser is supposed to be 30% better on fuel than the na 2.5!
White or gold rims would look nice on a dark Subie, especially the super rare red ones!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts