Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aced my last final today. Got an A- on my final paper, too. I am completely done as an undergraduate. English major w/ a minor in Film. Dizzy with joy! But now I will have time to properly devote myself to the V (detailing the interior is first on the menu)!

:wiggle:

Real world here I come! :thumbsup:

I mean... :banghead:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Congrats on being done! It is definitely a good feeling.

I have my graduation ceremony next Friday in Buffalo for my Master's. I've been done since August and the grad is now in May ... definitely weird, but I'm looking forward to spending the day in Buffalo with family and friends.

·
Registered
354 Posts
You are all so lucky! I just got done with my freshman year in college...I feel like a baby. I still have 3 years to go and I didn't take any time off from school! o.0 Sigh.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
No worries. It will all come to an end eventually!
Sometimes I wish I was still in school. I love learning ... I guess that's why I'm a teacher! LOL!

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are all so lucky! I just got done with my freshman year in college...I feel like a baby. I still have 3 years to go and I didn't take any time off from school! o.0 Sigh.
Um, take your time and HAVE FUN.

For the last 2 years, I was SO SICK of school. After I took my ahem, final final - I immediately felt like I wouldn't mind being in school just one more semester. But what's done is done. Haha.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah...there's always a fear of going out into the real world to work in a professional career and taking on more responsibility, but quite frankly I'll be happy to do so haha.
School is fun and I work really hard, but I'd like the get the experience over with and get into my field of study to further better myself and my wallet lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
i graduated in 2007....and still aren't halfway done with my AA lol
don't feel bad!
i hate knowing that the majority of people i graduated with are going to be graduating from high school next fall. =/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts