Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first car about 6 months ago, a 2010 nissan versa. I love it but i recently got the dreaded service engine soon light. As soon as this happened i took it to autozone to get it read by an OBD scanner but nothing came up, so i finally learned how to get the codes myself via the pedal dance.

If i'm reading the code correctly, i have a P2114 error (2 blinks - pause - 1 blink - pause - 1 blink - pause - 4 blinks - repeat)

Looking this up it looks like it could be a scary costly code that I'm not sure i will be even able to afford. Any suggestions? My car is at 77,400 miles , it's a 2010. Any help is appreciated, I'd like to know if it's something i can get done myself. I have a friend who is a mechanic but i don't want to take advantage of said friendship by bothering him about this so if it's something that seems too complicated i will just take it to a normal mechanic.

(If i'm in the wrong thread sorry by the way I'm not that car savvy)

·
Registered
769 Posts
I bought my first car about 6 months ago, a 2010 nissan versa. I love it but i recently got the dreaded service engine soon light. As soon as this happened i took it to autozone to get it read by an OBD scanner but nothing came up, so i finally learned how to get the codes myself via the pedal dance.

If i'm reading the code correctly, i have a P2114 error (2 blinks - pause - 1 blink - pause - 1 blink - pause - 4 blinks - repeat)

Looking this up it looks like it could be a scary costly code that I'm not sure i will be even able to afford. Any suggestions? My car is at 77,400 miles , it's a 2010. Any help is appreciated, I'd like to know if it's something i can get done myself. I have a friend who is a mechanic but i don't want to take advantage of said friendship by bothering him about this so if it's something that seems too complicated i will just take it to a normal mechanic.

(If i'm in the wrong thread sorry by the way I'm not that car savvy)

Give this a try.................the price is right, and it may solve your problem:

https://www.nissanversaforums.com/how-tos/21530-how-idle-air-volume-learning-easy-way.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts