Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancee and I are getting married!! Finally :) Febuary 11th 2012. We are so excited and Happy. I will be asking that muzzle and Reichard are groomsmen in my wedding so I hope they accept. What a great wedding to have in feburary the most romantic month of the year and right before valentines day..

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm in. Hopefully Reichard has found a better "date" :p
Also, I dj on the side and have done a few weddings for friends. If that helps

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man!!! Yeah moneys way short right now so that would be great if you could dj as we dont have anyone for that yet we will have to get together sometime and go over everything.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Could always use some good news:)Congrats!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the offer; of course I'll accept. What day are you planning your bachelor party as if it's not too far off i'll be taking that off too :]

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks! we are doing a together party not sure when it will be though but I will let y'all know. just one thing you can bring your date from the last meet but shes not invited to the wedding lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
congrats :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everybody I cant wait till febuary this is going to be the best year ever, oh and athikerguy4life come on down it will be fun and I mean its only what 800 miles lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Haha. No big deal. My girlfriend probably would say no to that one. She doesn't acknowledge you guys as "real" friends. Haha

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats man, just remember one thing and one thing only.......she's always right lol.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Congrats I got married a year ago, we should start a club ( versa owners and the wives that keep us from moddin them)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats I got married a year ago, we should start a club ( versa owners and the wives that keep us from moddin them)
Amen to that lol.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just don't make a baby right away cause your kid will have a november birthday and be younger than all the other kids in class and it will suck.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts