Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I purchased a 2012 Nissan Versa SV Sedan last Tuesday (7-24-12). We purchased it because it receives fenominal fuel economy, has more room than most sedans, and will allow us more front seat leg room with a car seat in the back.

I am the internet manager for a Nissan, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, Ford, LINCOLN dealership in Northern Vermont. I could have gone with either the Nissan Employee pricing or College Grad. We decided to go with the college grad pricing. $250 below invoice with Nissan Financing of 3.5% APR. This is a great program because you know there is no room to budge in the car and the interest rate. The only room to budge is the trade.

If anyone wants to find out if they're getting a good deal on a new or pre-owned vehicle, please contact me with all the info.

My wife normally drives the Versa to and from work as I work less than two minutes from where I live so I can live with an old car for now. As far as modifications, they're going to be very limited because we have student loans, a baby, house shopping, and we want to keep the Nissan warranty.

So far I have added all-season floor mats.

We've put maybe 75 miles on it since last Tuesday and we haven't had the opportunity to go over 50mph yet and the MPG is already 33mpg. We are scheduled to go to NH soon and I can only imagine how high the MPG is going to get. It's exciting.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to NVF I have family in NH and VT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.