Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an 07 versa hb 6 speed stock and pretty well maintained for dirt cheap and id like to make it look and feel sporty any real tips to add power ?.. does a cai make a noticable difrence on this hb

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Do you like to feel sportier in the corners? A few well placed mods like front strut brace, small suspension drop, and lower profile tires will help without making the V uncomfortable to be in. Lotsa folks have CAIs who can comment too.
imo, it seems a good power boost is a used mr20 motor from the Sentra, then sell the mr18. Lovin the manual!:D08v

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to nvf. yes suspension mods are a must I have a strut bar, trunk brace (sedan), sway bar, and lowering springs so much more fun around the turns I also have a dc exhaust and spectra cai but is still just a 1.8 lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol i like it cause i havnt seen anyone in my area do anything with this car but they actualy apear to clean up realy nice and it seems to be pretty entry level this is only my secont car so i havnt done alot of mods on my own .. does the cai make a noticable difrence?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It does make a noticeable difference. I have a Fujita CAI and do notice the small gain, small gains on a car like this are very noticeable. I just wish I had a throttle controller, heard it gives you a way better response when accelerating. So I suggest you get one when you purchase the CAI, it's a good combination. Good luck =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.