Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my Versa since Boxing Day 2011. It's a 2011 hatchback and we've travelled 40K together. I need new tires so I ended up here while doing research. Given that I had previously diagnosed problems on my old car via forums like this I decided to register.

If you have any suggestions for a good all season tire, that would handle Michigan weather, I'm all ears!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
welcome! A few years ago when I was researching tires I had planned on going with continental DWS tires. They have fantastic reviews. I never did end up getting them since I was able to come across some alloy wheels that already had decent tires on them. You can also check out tire rack online for reviews and ratings.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, I hear good things about Continentals too so they get my vote. You can check various tire site such as tirerack as mentioned above as well as discount tire, tire buyer, etc. Good luck and enjoy your stay =)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
+3 on tirerack.com
dig deep into the detailed reviews.
also tires come on sale in the fall, research online then snap em up when they come on sale.
welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.