Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their website is up http://www.dcsports.com/. They have the single canister catback on their site but no information yet. I called and asked when they are shipping to Bob at Versaspeed.com. But they have a site and a number for us to call and answer all our Versa questions! A company we can trust that will make parts for unlike Dynatek, Greddy, etc. I say we show them some love in this thread. I Can't wait to order my dc sports exhaust. I got their strut bar :). It works pretty good. Did you guy put your cars on jacks when you installed yours cause I didn't.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I believe that you are supposed to lift it up but I doubt that it makes that much of a difference but Idk cause I don't have one yet.

I love the look of the DCSports strut bar over everyone else's, just trying to prioritize the parts I get. lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
I want to get an exhaust too.

Just am still wondering if it will annoy me since I have a CVT. I have seen some videos that people posted on here for me but I still can't decide. lol

Maybe if I get a good deal on one.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
just a little bit of info regarding this catback.... it was supposed to come out almost 2 years ago, in that time DC has been bought and sold... so it looks like things are really starting to look up! i look forward to this catback hitting the shelf...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.