Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
also, $7000 for an engine part with no description? Thanks, but no thanks..

And hellooooooo $5000 Impul supercharger :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the prices are kinda what I would expect,,there is a couple things that I would be interested in buying but the shipping is crazy,,on some things the shipping is more then the part:(

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
The SC is for the hr15 i think.
Yeah, I kinda figured it was for a different engine, but still cool to see. And the prices are CRAZY. I would never go for them, but if you had the money, some of them are pretty cool. I would love for someone here in the US to make that grill.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really want the chrome AXIS grill,,it is not on this site,I cant find it for sale anywhere,,,that is what I was looking for when I found this site,,dont even know if it would fit a us versa,,but I want it,,,,;0

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that NISMO body kit is super nice,,I wonder if this stuff can be bought somewhere else if we have the part numbers?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
that NISMO body kit is super nice,,I wonder if this stuff can be bought somewhere else if we have the part numbers?
No Idea. And I like the impul grill soooo much. I actually sent an email to someone this morning to see if they'd be interested in manufacturing one.

·
Registered
613 Posts
thanks for the link! :)
and yah too bad all these parts are ridiculously expensive, but i've know that one since i've searched for them when i first got my v lol :p

·
Registered
993 Posts
Im seeing little reason the impul sc kit wouldnt fit on the hr16, something to think about for 1.6 members.

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I doubt it =/ but I did order some stickers from them. Came out to only 3 bucks cause of their facebook "like" coupon =)

·
Registered
321 Posts
^ lol. Gotta love easy coupons!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I checked that other site out and the prices are alright,,if you want a IMPUL body kit its gonna be $3000 plus shipping ,,you have to get in touch with them to get the exact price for shipping,,crazy prices come up on the site,,he said shipping would be about $700 for the body kit,,,you have to ask,,the new site that I put up I havent asked anything spacific yet to get a price,,I will in january when I plan on doing alot of work to my car,,I dont think I,m gonna go for a body kit though,,I do have my eye on the Impul exhaust though and I would like to get the Tiida projector headlights,,coilovers are going to go on just not sure of the brand,,thinking about the K-Sport ones ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.