Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone one here ever tried contacting Impul America to get some pricing? They have quite a few parts for our cars, nothing cheap I'm sure cause they don't even show prices on their website but they're quality parts. Just a thought. :smilejap:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have seen the body kit around a grand, not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
613 Posts
i've tried time and time again with no response. i've been trying like crazy off and on to contact asian companies that sell the parts and had one reply but after that never got the information that i wanted.

i'm gonna find these parts one day lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Damn, doesn't look good for me then lol. I just sent them an e-mail couple days ago. Maybe the best way to contact them would be by phone. Scratch that, they don't even have a number. At least on the Japanese site they have prices which are in yen but that's what currency converter is for. Just wish there was a cheaper way to get these parts cause prices are outrages and that's not even including shipping. So disappointed =(

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was more interested on the performance and suspension parts as well as the wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.