Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there i know this will look ridiculous as I post another off topic thread in a versa forum. I hope you understand. Don’t judge me…It just happened that my brother's gf just got a hummer H3 and is absolutely crazy about it I want to help him as gift for his b day. Any idea where to find Hummer accessories out there? Send me the details or just put some reply directly on this thread….would appreciate any help from you guys….

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey there i know this will look ridiculous as I post another off topic thread in a versa forum. I hope you understand. Don’t judge me…It just happened that my brother's gf just got a hummer H3 and is absolutely crazy about it I want to help him as gift for his b day. Any idea where to find Hummer accessories out there? Send me the details or just put some reply directly on this thread….would appreciate any help from you guys….
Probably it's time to give yourself a favor and do your own research but guess thepartsbin.com has lots of deals to offer. you can also rely on local junkyards to save money...Costs about $200 for hummer accesories

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably it's time to give yourself a favor and do your own research but guess thepartsbin.com has lots of deals to offer. you can also rely on local junkyards to save money...Costs about $200 for hummer accesories
Looking for replacement parts seemed a headache to me since i have no idea about online stores out there. i dont wanna waste my money having used parts out there. i want the legit ones. For those out there who have ideas please send me valid link....reinaldo...thanks for that...Thepartsbin.com looks good though...no question about it...

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's true...hummer is quite rare and finding some replacement parts could cost thousands of dollars...any way good luck to you luther hope to find what you're lookin for...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts