Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 11 nissan versa hatchback. 1.8l s. Auto. Gray. About 59k miles. I have some upgrades since I have owned it. I have a stillen cia. Oem spyder foglights. Dc sports exhaust. Window tint. Dont know what % though. C-mods upper front grille. And focal f10 17s wrapped in hancook tires. Im wanting some jdm black projector headlights but im curious if they will fit. Also a extrem dimensions b2 full body kit. If any of you guys have any opinions or ideas on what is good best or better I would really appreciate any comments. Is there any way that I can post pics on here?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Consider spending on suspension, I hear it gets more fun to drive the better the handling is =)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
start saving for an MR20DE.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Damn right! Make it faster is my motto for this car. Way before cosmetic upgrades. I want it to be a sleeper anyways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Consider spending on suspension, I hear it gets more fun to drive the better the handling is =)
Yea thought about the nismo s tune suspension kit from versaspeed but I also thought about bagging it with next years tax money. I think ksports makes a complete basic bag kit for just unnder $3k . That way I can lift and lower with a flip of a switch... im thinking about a body kit first and see where it fits first. Im interested in the b2 kit that extreme dimensions makes. But if u look at the lower driver side its open with a mess grille but thats where my air filter is on my cai. If it rains it would get soaked. Thats the only thing holding me up on that. Thought about putting like a thick mud flap between the cai and that opening if I do get the kit. Hey do you know anything about the tiida jdm headlights?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
The only thing I know about the JDM headlights is that they are very expensive lol but look good as heck. As for Body kits they have other kits out there that do a better job of protecting your CAI filter. If i was to bag the versa I would rather buy Coilovers cause even tho it requires a more hands on approach to raising and lowering they are cheaper to replace than an electronic system lol, but that's just me. If you wanna bag there's a member on the facebook page trying to get rid of her system for cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jdmautolights has sum for $406 and others low as $257 from what I saw. There for a tiida but bob at versa speed said they look like they wud fit. Gotta do sum wiring around to get them to work but nuthn major. Idk how projectors work or anything on the wiring. Going to search for a headlight wiring diagram online. That should help. I dont wanna just splice into wires im not sure of.

·
Registered
690 Posts
@RedAlert:What in the sweet fuck?? Someone bagged a Versa??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.