Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have been trying to get one of those bumper protectors from my dealer since I got my car! They never have it in stock and they are total assholes here so I have hesitated to even try to get it even though I need one!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I installed mine differently then you. I aligned it up with the back edge of the car ... since there was a slight curve to the protector near the end.

That way when the hatch is closed it looks completely flush with the protector.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I have been trying to get one of those bumper protectors from my dealer since I got my car! They never have it in stock and they are total assholes here so I have hesitated to even try to get it even though I need one!
Aww ... Yes I picked mine up in Myrtle Beach.

Here my dealership wanted something like $60 for it ... I picked it up for less than $30 down south.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
wouldn't mind one for the sedan as my bumper is getting scratched. Anyone know if it's the same as the wagon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah, they price it as $30 here...and Ebay is just a pain to deal with for because I don't do all of that Paypal stuff...I'll probably just order on online from the dealership and just go pick it up sometime. They look especially good on black since you can't see them too!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.