Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing an after-market head unit *Kenwood DNX571EX) into my 2015 Nissan Versa SV. I've successfully wired up the wiring harness that came with the HU to a 20 pin plug that I purchased. I've also wired up a maestro unit that allows the steering wheel controls to work with the new HU. I'm trying to figure out how to wire the HU's usb and aux. inputs to the connector that are in the console between the passenger and driver's seats. I know that the usb cable has a white, red, green and black wire. I"m looking to find where I can wire this to. I have a 32 pin connector that has jumper wires installed for the maestro. There are a number of open pins on this. My guess is that the usb wires need to connect to wires on this connector but I'm not sure since I still have a few open pins on the 20 pin connector. Same issue with the aux connector. Which connector does that connect to and which pins are used. My understanding is that the car's microphone is wired to the bluetooth unit in the trunk. That explains why people have a hard time hearing me when I'm using the car's hands free function. I'm inclined to use the microphone that came with the head unit.

Any assistance with this would be very much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts