Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just finished putting on my vortex generators and im a little disappointed. i thought the antenna for the car is centered but its not :mad2: i should have went with my intuition that it was off and i should use a tape measure to measure the whole thing. now i did the driver side and it looks nice now to the right side "passenger" it was off too much about 2 inches to the [email protected]!#@$! gawd... now just a reminder to people that want to install the generators "shark fins" you should measure your center and go from there, then recheck distance of the fins to the rubber sill on the roof... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im a just a little pissed :mad2: :cryin:

·
Registered
452 Posts
nemesis you may not need all those bro have you checked it with the cottonball method ?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i started from the center outward. did you get a measuring stencil? mine came out fine

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i used it kinda lol i might have to oder a new one or take them off and put a new double sided tape on it :( stupid hatch has a curve on the roof :( and i was following the roof line blah but i did noticed that my ride earlier is a bit better though :p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i followed teh roof line on my sedan, it came out even, not in a straight line, it had a slight rainbow curve. i like it cuz it makes it look even from the back. but thats teh sedan. you MUST use the stencil, and start from the inside out. put the stencil next to the antenna and go from there. its easy. takes a little while though, just be patient :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
anyone have pics of these on a V? Preferably a sedan but whatever you got will be fine.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.