Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how much all of you pay a month for insurance on the V? I pay $57 a month for full coverage (excluding glass). My limits are minimum in CT. But I have never had such cheap insurance before.

This was one of the deciding factors in me getting a V. As any honda and even toyota was almost double for the same coverage.

·
Registered
444 Posts
$157 a month and i dont even have any tickets. Just one not at fault accident.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Just curious how much all of you pay a month for insurance on the V? I pay $57 a month for full coverage (excluding glass). My limits are minimum in CT. But I have never had such cheap insurance before.

This was one of the deciding factors in me getting a V. As any honda and even toyota was almost double for the same coverage.
WOW!!!!! I wished I lived where you did, that is super cheap.
I am under my dad's insurance and I know it is a lot more $ than that.
If I went under my own insurance it would be about $3000 a year, which is why I didn't. So expensive over here.
That is over $200 a month. Super expensive!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm 28 and that "insurance goes down when your 25" is BS. Mine didn't change when I turned 25 here in the state. That is some myth, may be different up there though. It started going down when I stopped getting tickets for awhile, had multi cars, went to school, got married, had a kid and things like that. I do have collision and everything.

My first car when I 16 was a CRX and I use to pay almost $300 without collision, theft or personal injury stuff.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I paid $102 a month full coverage, it covers...

-Liability
-Medical coverage
-100 deduct comprehensive
-500 duduct collision
-Emergency road service
-Uninsured motor vehicle

It will go down to probably 60-70 bucks a month when I turn 25 in August.

·
Registered
927 Posts
well i dont know if i qualify for this lol im paying 54 a month for my insurance full coverage and im still covered in 2 states :( IL and CA :p i need to change to just CA so i can lower it down a little. now post your insurance company :p mines not available in public its USAA...

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I pay $67 w/ a deductible of $750 thats with a baad driving record. My GF has a 05 Civic Coupe and pay $115 with a perfect driving record. Full coverage on both.
Still can't believe how much we have to pay here in Ontario.
Atx_Versa - your from Texas right?
My dad has worked there ALOT in the past couple years, he said things are much much cheaper compared to here. Wait until I tell him about the insurance.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Ya that is what my dad said. He said the houses there are extremely cheap, plus the people who he worked with got paid double the amount of $ that they get paid here for doing the same job. So it's not that we are making more here and paying more. We are making less here and paying more.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.