Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Versa s 1.6 manual. I ordered some 1ftx5ft black carbon fiber interior wrap from Amazon a few weeks ago. This is my first time wrapping anything, as I decent when it comes to tinting windows. I like the look to the insides that it gives! I’ll probably do the 2 pieces on the steering wheel to match, and that’s it. Hope you like! Just posting pictures for anyone looking to do theirs, and on the fence:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice work! Did you simply overlay the CF sheet over the dash sections and cut around them? How do you account for extra material to go around sharp angles and curves? Is the CF sheeting mallable enough to go around those curves or do you need to use a heat gun to get them to mold?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s surprisingly easy once you know how to “grab” the fabric around corners! If you stretch it, the pattern can get thrown off. I watched a guy named “ck wraps”, don’t know much about him, but it was the first video, and he seemed very knowledgeable about wrapping interior pieces! Materials was $10 off Amazon. Yeah, just lay it over, press down trim, and heat. I used my fingers to press down. I didn’t get a “card” with the tint.Hardest part was where the hazard, and seatbelt light was. I just couldn’t get it to stick on the curve under there, so I cut it! For my first time doing it I’m happy. I plan on doing the two spaces to the left, and right of the steering wheel, then that’s it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts