Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yep I have one in a grey colour. Got it off eBay and have had it on for a year now. Car is parked indoors so can't say if weather or temperature affect it. But mine is still perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
A few pics of some of the pieces:

Doors:

Vent:

Passenger side:

Shifter:

Radio Piece:

There is also a piece that goes under the centre armrest (behind e-brake).
HOLY MOLEY!!!!

I love all the details!!!!
even the lil piece around the door handle is painted pink, everything looks great and I admire your dedication and time it takes to remove stuff and paint it and the ability to search and find things that many of use didn't know did exist.:shrug: I remember you even found a Tiida hotwheel or something =) and I saw that chrome brake pedal, that looks awesome too!!! :thumb2:
I like your interior kit :worship: so is ebay the only place you can find the interior kit?
did it come with a door panel piece or is it factory? and how much where they?
sorry I'm so nosy and thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
HOLY MOLEY!!!!

I love all the details!!!!
even the lil piece around the door handle is painted pink, everything looks great and I admire your dedication and time it takes to remove stuff and paint it and the ability to search and find things that many of use didn't know did exist.:shrug: I remember you even found a Tiida hotwheel or something =) and I saw that chrome brake pedal, that looks awesome too!!! :thumb2:
I like your interior kit :worship: so is ebay the only place you can find the interior kit?
did it come with a door panel piece or is it factory? and how much where they?
sorry I'm so nosy and thanks in advance!
Thanks for all the kind words. I bought the kit from eBay and it came with all the pieces I installed. The sent a centre piece too but it only worked for the models without the centre armrest. So I cut it to fit around the coin/phone holder. (I'll take a pic when I get to work).

And yes I bought a tiida toy car off eBay too.

The other details were removed and painted pink. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.