Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Not sure about the 2010 models; but for the previous years; no lights on the door panels light up. Just the driver side.
I have never noticed that. Perhaps you are right...are you talking about the foot well when you get in? If so, then yes, only the drivers side lights up...

I see your picture now, that is strange. I think it is supposed to light up as an entire button. Maybe something is off by a smidge and isn't letting the light show through or it is malfunctioning. :/

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Only the driver one has ever lit up. The rest don't light up.

Someone did a how to on Nico about adding lights to the other three; but it is very complex ...
You have to really want lights working on all the panels to want to try it out ...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry about so many posts....yes, I just went out and checked mine and only the drivers side lights up and only the LOCK button on both light up, NOT the unlock portion. It all checks out as normal, no problems. I just never drive at night so I didn't know off hand.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
It's not really a needed feature ...

Your the driver so you should have the control; so really it's only you that needs to see the control panel :D

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
By the way, I already saw a stone chip on the front of my car. Is there any other way to protect stone chip rather than nose mask?
Clear bra ...

We are just having that discussion too, lol ...

I wish the nose mask fit my Versa :(

My hood is in decent shape because of my hood deflector. Depends what you like and what you want covered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts