Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never offered her up for inspection before, please be nice.

Tanabe Springs
35% metallic tint front windows
20% metallic tint rear and back windows
17" Katana Racing rims

Attachments

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ride's rough but whats a little discomfort when you look so good? Lol. Its really not to bad, been compared to a euro ride. More specifically like a Saab. I don't mind unless the wife's in the car. She doesn't like it so it makes me sensitive to it also.

As for the tint, it's illegal here in Ohio too, but I don't hot rod much so no police attention for the time being has left them intact. On an overcast day it is like looking into a mirror... I love it.

· Banned
1,242 Posts
Ride's rough but whats a little discomfort when you look so good? Lol. Its really not to bad, been compared to a euro ride. More specifically like a Saab. I don't mind unless the wife's in the car. She doesn't like it so it makes me sensitive to it also.

As for the tint, it's illegal here in Ohio too, but I don't hot rod much so no police attention for the time being has left them intact. On an overcast day it is like looking into a mirror... I love it.
yeah my wife hated the ride so much that i had to buy her a murano... lol... acutally the ride isnt bad at all, i wish it were stiffer... nice pics, next time see if you cant make them bigger...

· Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Looks awesome! Never been a fan of mirror tints but it works well on your car.

Lowered V's look so good. I want to do it but I can't stand a non OEM ride feel :(

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
215/50/17 with a some rub at full turn and a lil rub at about 1/2 turn for just a split second. Nothing that needs to be addressed, its not bad enough to tear the tires or anything. If you look in the wheel well, in the center there's a little band of plastic that sticks out. I pretty much have worn this flat to even with the rest of the well.I was trying to compensate for rough ride by getting all the sidewall I could. Next time I will probably go with 45 though. Good catch ;)

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I got bored today and painted my rims before I put them back on for the summer. I think they look tons better than before.

The only problem is now they show ALL the dirt. :(

Oh, and I've got plans for the center cap.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks awesome! Never been a fan of mirror tints but it works well on your car.

Lowered V's look so good. I want to do it but I can't stand a non OEM ride feel :(
what about the nismo one? Im sure u wont lose much OEM ride..... just a thought.

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
My buddy has been bugging me to do it forever, I never realized the difference it would make. Now I need to just bite the bullet and get new ones. I bought them used and they all have a bit of rash on them somewhere. (Not to mention the tire place ate them up while they were mounting the tires)

I'm looking for some center Nissan caps from some S plastic hubcaps. If anyone has their factory hubcaps laying around or knows where to get 4 of those emblems. Just called the stealership and they sell the whole thing only for 60 bucks.

· Registered
550 Posts
Ride's rough but whats a little discomfort when you look so good? Lol. Its really not to bad, been compared to a euro ride. More specifically like a Saab.
i can tell you from owning a saab....that THANKFULLY its nothing like it!! lol
i hated that stupid swedish piece of crap lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.