Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd make a separate thread for this. I've scoured the Internet and the manual, but cannot find any answer. Can anyone confirm if they've found a workaround or have the same issue?

Scenario:

I'm listening to my iPod in my car through the iPod hook up. I decide to listen to the radio instead, so I turn on the radio. I'm grooving.

I come home. I turn off my car, leaving the radio on. I go inside.

Damn! I forgot something at work. I come back out to my car and get in. I turn the ignition on and the radio comes on. Oh, nice song! I'm listening to it.

10-15 seconds later, my iPod turns on. I have to turn the radio back on to listen to that song.

The question:

Will the iPod ALWAYS turn on if you have it hooked up, or is there a way to set the stereo system to maintain the setting you had it on when you shut off the car? Will I always have to switch my dang iPod off every single time I start the car?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
don't forget to unplug the Ipod touch after you're done listening to it.

I wish my V had MP3 plug,

so I just listen to black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow, 6foot, 7foot, 8foot bunch, goinbananas, goinbananas, 8foot8foot8foottouch, goinbananas, goinabannananas hot 104.5 the beat of Knoxville

don't forget to unplug the Itouch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here

Yeah, I have the same problem. I wish Nissan would come out with some software update or something that would make the audio system stay on whatever the last source was before shutdown.

Ken

·
Registered
377 Posts
Do the newer versa head units have USB iPod control or is that located somewhere else? Wondering how I can add it to my 08 (have the aux in but that's it..)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts