Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 160gb iPod classic today. Like to leave it somewhere without having to hold it while I'm in the car. Was wondering where I could mount it so I can change tunes while driving without turning my head. :driving:

I already have an AUX cable but that thing is so long, you could tie up and strangle somebody with it. Where do you guys put yours at, also need some ideas.

Checked out this site here, basically, it clips onto the air vent, you can change out the connectors for other things such as GPS, cellphones etc.
http://www.proclipusa.com/

·
Registered
6,563 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm going to fill it up completely. I have around 300gb worth of music but only put stuff I like.

What I want to eventually do is get an indash DVD player and put MP4s on the iPod and play them through the DVD player.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have the Harman Kardon Drive+Play.

Its super cheap! Got mine for like $50 or something like that at Best Buy. It works really great. It comes with a little screen that you can put anywhere in your car and it displays just like your iPod. Than it has a little piece that you can put where ever you want and you can scroll through songs.

If you want I can post a picture of it in my car so you can see how it works exactly.

·
Registered
620 Posts
There might be some other companies that make stuff like this but non that I know about. You could probably go into your local stereo store and just explain what you want and they might know of some other products.

I had a 7in DVD player in my Scion xB and I bought a $40 cable to hook my iPod into it and since it was a touchscreen I could just scroll through my iPod and play the music and such. But the Harman Kardon is deff a cheap temporary fill in. :D

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Lol. I'm sort of the opposite.

I always have 6 cd's in the cd changer, ready to listen to.

I hardly ever use my ipod. It's sitting in the little cubby hole above the radio, and has been sitting there for months, lol ;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Mine is filled with 6 disc's too. Just never really turn them on. I find it easier to just use my iPod.

Maybe its just cause my iPod is literally like destroyed so I just always have it hooked up in my car. lol I have the originial iPod video that came out ages ago. Boy has it seen some days. Drops, puddles, slammed between the car seat sliders lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.