Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter was told by the stealership that there was. But, they were on back order. We left Florida before the 6-8 weeks that they said that it'd take to get the part in. As I understand it, all emissions parts are covered by a 8 yr/80,000 mile warranty per government mandate. Can somebody confirm this?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thank you for following up.

We scheduled the car in on Tuesday. They insist on re-diagnosing the cat at that point though. They will have to order it after that. The good news is that it will be fixed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Strangely enough, Nissan in Panama City call yesterday letting us know that the part is in. They must have the worst inter-office communication every being since we've been here for well over a month LOLZ.

We took the car into Larson Nissan in Fife, WA to get re-diagnosed today. The customer service was nothing short of stellar. The cat will be there in the morning and will be fixed in the morrow.

This affirms my impression that not all dealerships are the same.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback and help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.