Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're similar to Burger Kings. I just had them today at the one in Broomfield for dinner. I prefer them over the natural cut ones, they're not limpy or cold. My only problem with them is the lack of flavor. Now they just need to bring back the Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger. Over all, I like Wendy's the best for fastfood, need to try out Five Guys, Fattburger and a few other joints for my burger fix.

http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/2010/03/08/jack-in-the-box-rolls-out-new-french-fries-look-like-mcdonalds-fries/54347/

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I haven't had fast food in years. The closest I come is getting a turkey burger and french fries in a drunken stuper at the diner after leaving the bar :).

·
Registered
567 Posts
It's been a long long time since I've eaten some fast food. We usually cave once a year and buy fried chicken, but we've just gotten into cooking a lot. I guess we're turning into foodies. It's healthier and cheaper in the long run.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not really fast-food, but Ruby Tuesday's has awesome burgers. If you have a few extra minutes to satisfy the craving, try there!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
It's been a long long time since I've eaten some fast food. We usually cave once a year and buy fried chicken, but we've just gotten into cooking a lot. I guess we're turning into foodies. It's healthier and cheaper in the long run.
Much healthier. Going away on vacation is nice but you feel gross from eating so many different types of foods. It was nice to come home last week and eat salad for lunch every day ... :)

But when I go from one job to the next I'll stop to buy food.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I know what you mean about the vacation thing. We've been going to Mexico or the Dominican every year and even when we're really careful about not drinking the water and stuff, our bodies are just craving fresh, simple greens when we get home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts