Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a JDM parts hookup, specifically wheels. Looking for some center caps for a set of SSR GP0. I've looked on ebay, searched the net and they are impossible to come by. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
Anyone have a JDM parts hookup, specifically wheels. Looking for some center caps for a set of SSR GP0. I've looked on ebay, searched the net and they are impossible to come by. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

there's a place called micro image that might be able to get a hold of a set for you, just make sure and ask for Jeff when you call them.

Heres the link to their contact page, phone number is at the bottom:

https://shop.microimageonline.com/contactus.sc

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, thanks guys. These particular caps are impossible to find from what I hear so we'll see. I knew about Microimage, just didn't think about checking there but I will. I will also check Tanabe. Thanks again

·
Registered
22 Posts
Maybe try contacting shops that specialize in repair as well? Here in Southern, CA there's VR Wheels and other places I can't think of right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
uversame
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing