Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new purchase.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi guys, I just picked up a teal looking 2014 Versa Note. I live up in the Hi Desert. I have own compact little cars before but never a Nissan.

congrats and welcome, the teal color i believe you are referring to is called Metallic Peacock by Nissan and is one of the more stand out colors on the Note in my opinion although the other colors are equally as great. i am hopeful that you will be as happy with it as i have been with mine as i have owned mine since july of 2013 and it has been nothing short of an amazingly reliable and surprisingly fun car to drive with good utility to boot! Also would like to take this opportunity to invite you to a monthly hatchback meet that my buddy and i have been running for the last 6 months in cerritos, but if it's a little to far of a drive for you that's understandable as i have lived up in the high desert before and know how much of a pain it can be to make that trek through the cajon pass lol. in any case, once again i hope you enjoy the Note and feel free to ask any questions that you may have while you are a member of these forums, alot of friendly and helpful people here that's for sure :)

P.S.

information for the meet can be found in the regional section for california and is entitled "any versas down 2 meet up"

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome Jerry!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yes, it was a 2 dr hatchback and that thing had balls.
yeah i hear ya there, my buddy knows the guy that runs micro image out here and he used to have a 400hp yaris hatchback, but the stock ones are fun as hell too even though they dont get much credit for it from the reviews that they get. hopefully the Note is still a car thats fun to drive for you though :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.