Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Cranbury, NJ office is growing, and we need you!

Does your Facebook profile have more pictures of your car than you? Do you spend more money on car washes than groceries each month? Do you spend hours browsing automotive forums and blogs? We're looking for candidates who share our passion for cars; and are goal oriented, self-motivated, positive thinking team players. We are currently looking to fill an open Sales Representative position, as well as, a Technical Support Representative position.

CARiD offers a fun, modern, first class work environment, with compensation packages including Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, as well as, Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays. Our employees are also entitled to a HUGE discount on any of the automotive accessories on our site. :D

If the idea of getting paid to talk about cars interests you, visit our careers page today!
CARiD Jobs

To learn more about CARiD, visit:
ABOUT US

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
me too lol I would apply

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I could use that job, I've been unemployed 4 months. It doesn't help when I can't move out of state.
I hear ya on that its been like 6-7 months for me theres nobody highering it seems in the state I go out near every day and I think I have an app in for every shop around by now lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
Cranbury is a nice area. Looks expensive to live there. A lot of residential. Vw has a distribution whs. there. Cranbury station. Of us 130. I like the area tho.

C

·
0 Posts
I used to live in princeton,,it is the next town over,,I really used to like the area,,,It is expensive to live there though,,I would love to move back but unless this job pays quite a bit it wouldnt be possable for me~~~

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can I work from home, cause I'll take that spot if so lol. Bleach you should hook us up if you get the job =)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Indeed. Sorry you both are having trouble, wishing you both luck in the near future with employment!

·
Supporting Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We keep hiring! Many seats have been filled, but we’re still looking for Rock Star Representatives!

If you’re a car enthusiast and you’re looking for a fun, modern, first class work environment, check open positions at CARiD and apply online by visiting CARiD.com - Jobs & Career Opportunities.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
carid
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing