Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchase my '09 Versa (basic) in Oct. I'm into mod'ing and sleepers.:driving:

I've built many cars from a '72 monte, kia sadona & rio, too euro cars like a Maserati and three Renault 5 TC (two I raced in Italy). Then my favorite; a Honda accord that I blue printed and calculated 15:1 compression (w/240 PSI per cylinder). This one I raced in Virginia. When you lifted the hood it looking almost bone stock. You could only tell it was modded by its sound and the lack of fuel smell when running (116 red octane w/Oxygen)

You can look up two of my cars on cardomain under 'JoKir'.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I purchase my '09 Versa (basic) in Oct. I'm into mod'ing and sleepers.:driving:

I've built many cars from a '72 monte, kia sadona & rio, too euro cars like a Maserati and three Renault 5 TC (two I raced in Italy). Then my favorite; a Honda accord that I blue printed and calculated 15:1 compression (w/240 PSI per cylinder). This one I raced in Virginia. When you lifted the hood it looking almost bone stock. You could only tell it was modded by its sound and the lack of fuel smell when running (116 red octane w/Oxygen)

You can look up two of my cars on cardomain under 'JoKir'.
Welcome! nice resume you have their. Loving the maserati biturbo on cardomain. We have different trim levels here in the States. Can you give a little more info about your car? Is it 1.5, 1.6 or 1.8? 2wd or e4wd? What transmission do you have and what are your plans?

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
welcome jokir cant wait to see what u do to it, but its great to have you on the forums if you need anything just feel free to ask one of use we will be more then happy to help you, we all have done some great things cuz of others (DIY) but cant wait to see what you do to your V

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Feel good

Thank you for your welcoming responce.

Currently (as with all my builds), I'm collecting data.

Just discovered that 215/45/17 will fit without a rub, but doesn't this decrease milage? If there are other tire suggestions please help.

Happy to be here with my BLOOD RED VERSA:party:

·
Registered
502 Posts
generally the wider the tires the less mpgs. the skinnier the better but the worse handling. i put my stock wheels back on (7" wide) and my mpgs have gone up by about 3 as opposed to my rims (7.5"). not a big difference but enough it bothers me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.