Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 222 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Out by the water!

Well this afternoon I was bored, didnt feel like being home, worked in the morning, and my gas tank was full so I went out looking for a pic spot.

This is what I came to...

This one is for MissNic...

Clearwater Beach 12 Miles! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thats true, Nissan was going to do my windows for $50 and it was a good price range but the darkest they could do was 35%. :(

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
My shop did limo in my previous car. They just tell you that if you get pulled over that they are not to be blamed. Lol. I found it too dark at night to see though so I went lighter this time around.

·
Registered
294 Posts

Thanks, cant you get it done at a shop?
Yeah you defiantly can, but only a select few will do it because they do not want to be blamed. I called up a guy who would do it, but since i have tints already (not too dark), but i do want LIMO TINS, he would charge me 340 so i was like no thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i know, but i limo tints would be so rad. I love limo tints to begin with, but i also think it would look decent on my car, but i'll eventually find a person who will do it for cheap and good.

I actually saw a car the other day with limo tint all around, and i mean all around like even his front windshield had one. It was really cool imo.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Limo tint all around is nice, I thought about doing that but they wanted like $50 for the windshield alone so I did the visor.

·
Registered
294 Posts
if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay overall minus the 50 bucks for the visor?

If not i think i would've done all around, but depending on where you live and regulations it might have been the better decision going with the visor.

Do you have any ideas for the versa? I simply running out of ideas i don't want to mod the engine or do anything dramatic to the interior but simply exterior. Something that will not be cost effective.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks man, I need wheels but they'll come at the right time, and getting the winshield would be very helpful during the day but too dark at night so I got the visor alone.

41 - 60 of 222 Posts