Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
So i am new here and some of you guys asked me for pics so there it is more to come but i have those for now.

this one is my De-badged trunk with new set of wheels.

Then there is a shot taken a month ago. there we see my wheels that are some Enkei RP01 in 16inches this is a stagered setup.

The last one i have... i had some time to waste this week so i sticker bombed the dashboard.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's looks nice!!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
looks awesome, keep it up!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very nice, keep it up!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice. Love the theme. Looks like its manual?
Yes the car is manual, and i dont have the pictures yet but there will be some extra sticker bombing like my gas tank door and a fender for sure haha. There is an event here that is called NissanFest this year i expose the car in this event for nissan only. More pictures to come.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hell yeah looks so clean, love the white on white, thats sorta what im planning on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome ride! How did you get your center console to look like that?
It took off the piece one night, i didn't know what to do so i sticker bombed the center console haha it took me 2 hours and a half or 4 beers if you prefer to remove the piece put the sticker on and then replace it in the car. It is a wrapping that i found on ebay, the guy have a lot of choice so i chose my sticker pattern and he print it on the vinyl.

Thank you for the good comments guys!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice ride in deed. What's the new wheel set up? Old one you said was stagered enkie but new looks more than 5 spoke, or maybe is just the angle.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No there is no other setup it's 5 spokes enkei rp01 maybe it's the angle. i posted up my new pics in my album but not here so here is some new pics.

This is a funny one after a nissan show and shine car show, we decided to make a ride in the old quebec city but before we reach it one of us had some fuel pump troubles but it was a nice spot though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With the guys from forum.nissanclub.ca and myself made a ride to Charlevoix. We had the chance to take some pics and videos, there are my first pics of my ride while i'm driving it haha so Enjoy the pics

·
Registered
99 Posts
So does the sports package come naturally with the matching side skirts and front/rear lip instead of the plastic black that mine has?

Also, love the rims. The other thing I was considering was white rims besides the blue I had already submitted for approval haha. The car is beautiful though good job :).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
So does the sports package come naturally with the matching side skirts and front/rear lip instead of the plastic black that mine has?

Also, love the rims. The other thing I was considering was white rims besides the blue I had already submitted for approval haha. The car is beautiful though good job :).
yup! the sport package in fact is the different front and rear bumpers there some little difference and the side skirts are matching the car and there is a sunroof with this package. I dont know if it is coming with a different transmission setup because one of my friends have a 2008 too but an S base model and he said that my clutch was really prompt if he compares to his that's strange. I tought it was all the same.

Thank you for the good comments! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts