Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Been trying to register for 3 days now :( Apparently the site thinks my work computer is a spambot, and the webmaster won't reply to my emails :( Anyways, I was able to register from home, and here I am :thumb2:

I just bought a 2013 Versa SV, Titanium with black interior, and convenience package. It ended up coming with floor/trunk mats and fog lights free even though I didn't ask/pay for them. I think the dealer forgot to remove them! Although there is no switch for the lights, and I haven't broken into the dash to see if the wiring is there yet. I will be moving all my stereo stuff over in a week or 2 that I removed from my Xterra I traded in. Can't wait to replace the crap factory stereo. I will lose bluetooth for now, but plan to upgrade the head unit down the road to get it back. I do get to keep my steering controls though!!!

I had the dealership throw in 20% tint all around w/ sunstrip. Here is a pick:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. V looks good.

As for the fogs, you can wire them yourself. Just need ABC harness. I have Wal-Mart fogs on my 2010 sedan and the car isn't prewired so I wired them. Not hard, just time-consuming.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks evveryone!

Turns out that I just needed to RTFM or pay a little more attention. The fog's were wired in, and I was looking for a switch by the mirror controls. I didn't realize the Fog light switch was next to the headlight switch. My fogs work!!!

I love the titanium color. I just washed and waxed it today. Looks even better:thumb2:

I am a little peeved at the dealer though. I have found around 8 stickers on the car so far, sticky residue in spots, and it had some hard water stains when I picked it up. I am going to go over there next week and make them give me a complimentary wash/wax/detail. Then cash it in after the first or second snow fall!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! Nice V. My work browser blocks pics :( i hear ya.
Did you get an SV manual? Is it available there? Hope dealership details properly for you when you go back...welcome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Nice V. My work browser blocks pics :( i hear ya.
Did you get an SV manual? Is it available there? Hope dealership details properly for you when you go back...welcome!
Thanks! No, mine has the CVT. Hit 200 miles @ 1/2 tank. Can't wait till empty so i can calculate my MPGs. I hope the dealership will too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to NVF! Thats a nice sedan dude, i really like the color. Cant wait to see some more pics

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Went to the dealership today, they are going to re-detail my car for free. I am going to have them remove the stupid dealership badge too. I plan on installing my stereo system probably the weekend after next. Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! I'm digging the color. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice 2013 Sedan!

Cool looking 2013 sedan & like the color, haven't seen too many 2013's yet. I just bought a 2012 Versa SV sedan in Magnetic Grey with sandstone interior. I also have a 2009 Versa Hatchback with charcoal interior so it was nice to get the tan interior on the new sedan. I just did my first Mod this evening in ordering a Center armrest off of Ebay for $39 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice 2013 Sedan

Here is a pic of my other Versa, it's a 2009 Versa Hatchback. This particular car is actually a Cash-For-Clunkers program car. I traded in an old rusted out 1991 Ford Explorer & got $4,500 toward the Versa & walked out the door for about $10,000 for a brand new car & still driving it every day for the last 3 years & not a single problem yet.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They both look great! I wish the Cash-For-Clunkers was still available, I would have gotten an amazing deal with my new car! I really hate not having a center console, but atleast with the Versa I bought I did get an armrest on the drivers side. I considered buying the ebay center console, but I really don't want to lose the cup holders. I use the back cupholders for my drinks because for me the front ones are way too far forward. It is much easier to reach the back ones lol.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Thanks! No, mine has the CVT. Hit 200 miles @ 1/2 tank. Can't wait till empty so i can calculate my MPGs. I hope the dealership will too!
Not bad your getting around 33 mpg.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.