Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone its been a while since I last been on this forum. I gave my versa away about a month ago and bought an rx8. I still want to check up to see what new things have been going on with the versa.

Heres a pic of the versa before I got rid of it.

Heres my new ride the rx8. I love it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks guys I love the car. Sometime I miss the V though. but 4th gen you are correct. I had to track this specific rx8 to a honda dealership. The car was just shipped from florida to here.

How are your v's doing?

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
haha thanks guys I love the car. Sometime I miss the V though. but 4th gen you are correct. I had to track this specific rx8 to a honda dealership. The car was just shipped from florida to here.

How are your v's doing?
Sounds good, Florida cars dont see snow(unless it's from the northwest side) so that's good. And my V's great, just enjoying that great MPG til warranty expires and I can mod it. How's your RX8?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rx8 is running smooth. I just ordered an agency power exhaust for it and been looking for a decent sized turbo for the rx8. other than that not too much just been enjoying incredible handling.

Any progress with the nissan versa? Last time I was on here a couple months ago there was talk of a supercharger for the versa.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Real question because I might do the same thing. How is the milleage difference between your RX8 and the Versa. Lately, I can't even reach a 450km with a full tank. Can a Rx8 achieve that ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts