Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

just joined this forum to learn about all the tips you all might have!
Plus I just got my new Versa Note (well it's a few days old now)...and I love it!

It's the 2014 SV trim. Granted I've not had it long but I love everything about this car. After having Dodge, Chrysler, the old Nissan Sentra, Micra and an Altima (all used) this is my first new car and I'm glad I got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hello everyone,

just joined this forum to learn about all the tips you all might have!
Plus I just got my new Versa Note (well it's a few days old now)...and I love it!

It's the 2014 SV trim. Granted I've not had it long but I love everything about this car. After having Dodge, Chrysler, the old Nissan Sentra, Micra and an Altima (all used) this is my first new car and I'm glad I got it.
Welcome Chris to the Forums. There is a good amount of us here locally in the Greater Toronto Area and we try to meet up on a regular basis. There are monthly meets in Mississauga with the Micro Image gang as well as we are trying to set up a Meet/Cruise from Hamilton to Niagara. We had to cancel this last weekend planned event due to rain and lack of attendance. Please continue to check this site for our next post on rescheduling this Niagara Cruise. If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome. Did you get a 5spd or a CVT?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums! :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Chris to the Forums. There is a good amount of us here locally in the Greater Toronto Area and we try to meet up on a regular basis. There are monthly meets in Mississauga with the Micro Image gang as well as we are trying to set up a Meet/Cruise from Hamilton to Niagara. We had to cancel this last weekend planned event due to rain and lack of attendance. Please continue to check this site for our next post on rescheduling this Niagara Cruise. If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email at [email protected].
Cool! I'll keep an eye out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.