Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just got a Versa last tuesday! '07 37000miles . It's all stock so nothing special as of yet, but i'll get some pics up later. Just wanted to say hi and see what I should know right off the back about this Zippy little car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hay, tks. Well I commute to work about 45 min, take allot of trips up north (flagstaff, prescott) and west (Vegas, Cali) and south to mexico. I'm an IT tech so i'm gonna first redo the stereo and add a sub. My manager has some rims he's not using so i'll get a good deal on that and add those. Then just little things untill the warranty wears off at 97000 (tint the back lights, spoilers, cold air intake). Can't lower it because of the trips camping and stuff, but will need to add a rack on top. After that I'm hoping to have a kid on the way so it's up in the air how much i'll do with it. Either i'll completely trick it out and use my wifes car for the kid, or leave it as is for the kid and the car seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.