Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put in a..... alpine cda 105.... i got it off crutchfield and my friend installed it for me.... what a world of difference in sound quality! wow! its way better! i didnt realize how crap the stock stereo is.... everything is so much clearer... and i can listen to my ipod with ease! :)..... it looks awesome too! i highly recommend this product to anyone who wants awesome sound quality for just over only $200.

this thing does it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
like me!! lol. I have an S but with the SL radio, infinity 2-way speakers, kicker sub, JL audio wiring, and a boston acustics amp.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah I have an S myself and when i replaced the stock unit its night & day sound quality difference. I had to drive my mom's SL to the airport once and used the AUX port and it sounded like garbage. couldn't even turn it up loud without distortion and just overall bad sound quality.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I still have factory radio and replaced the front speakers in mine. The back speakers have started to crackle a little bit so I know that they're going to be the next project soon. I'm never in the car much though with the whole public transportation thing so I keep putting it off.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My Versa came with no radio so I went aftermarket. I still have the factory speakers and they're pretty good.
The factorys are pretty good! Normally a cheap car comes with cheap stuff. Not the the versa, nor the speakers. I changed them anyways, cause I wanted it clearer at loud volume. But they were good speakers.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i can try to get pics soon... im getting rid of the speakers.. just gotta decide what to get... what does everybody have? im looking to spend about 100 per pair....

·
Registered
638 Posts
What brand are the stock speakers on the S?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i can try to get pics soon... im getting rid of the speakers.. just gotta decide what to get... what does everybody have? im looking to spend about 100 per pair....
I went to bestbuy and listened to some of the speakers. they guy recomended infinity speakers. They do require an amp if you get them. I listened to them, and loved the sound. So I got the infinity 2-way speakers, and im really happy with them. My dad has the cube with the factory rockford fosgate speaker system, and they are also nice. They are clear even at high volume. I can turn his up to max volume, and theres no distoration. They are loud as hell too!!! lol. Hope this helps.

Heres a good site to buy car products from...... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What brand are the stock speakers on the S?
I dont know. Im looking at my old speakers right now, and it dosent say. It says 40W max, and 4ohms. I know the headunit is a clarion. So maybe the speakers too?????

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wonderful, congrat!
I want to change mine too. Is it difficult to install because I want my friend to do it for me? Will it be bad for warranty?

I used to have Pathfider with Bose stereo, I find this stereo is ok, not so good to enjoy music. I can't have loud music in the car because of distortion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.