Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just got done waxing the V with Meguairs liquid wax and I waxed on and waxed off but at the end only the trunk was left smooth as a babies bottom and the rest of the car was left really rough something wrong with the paint or did i just not do it right?
sorry for the double post just felt it was more appropriate here

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have noticed over the years that the hood, front bumpers and, in places with lots of dust and/or air pollution, the roof, take a real beating.

I just got done waxing my Tiida too, and I used Meguiars "Deep Crystal Polish" (not part of their 3 step process) to prep the surface and afterward used Turtle Wax to wax it, and that was enough for now.

This wax job made a BIG difference in the surface quality of the paint after only six months after having been waxed before, and my car is a 2011!

Either car paint isn't what it used to be or the destruction of the ozone layer and all of the contamination in the air is really more severe than in the past.

Thanks for the info about the clay bar. I found another brand of clay bar in the store but I didn't go for it.

Meguiars stuff is expensive here in Mexico.

What do you guys use to protect headlight lenses from going rough and yellow?

Cheers!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have noticed over the years that the hood, front bumpers and, in places with lots of dust and/or air pollution, the roof, take a real beating.

I just got done waxing my Tiida too, and I used Meguiars "Deep Crystal Polish" (not part of their 3 step process) to prep the surface and afterward used Turtle Wax to wax it, and that was enough for now.

This wax job made a BIG difference in the surface quality of the paint after only six months after having been waxed before, and my car is a 2011!

Either car paint isn't what it used to be or the destruction of the ozone layer and all of the contamination in the air is really more severe than in the past.

Thanks for the info about the clay bar. I found another brand of clay bar in the store but I didn't go for it.

Meguiars stuff is expensive here in Mexico.

What do you guys use to protect headlight lenses from going rough and yellow?

Cheers!
I am Mexican myself. But i know for a fact that there is some kind of cleaner i just dont know the brand its on my Super Street magazine subscription.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts