Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan note 2014(push button start)

Trying to use my key fob but it doesn't open or close the car. The battery was changed as well. I can start the car when i place it next to the push button.

How do I get my key back to normal?

·
Registered
tiida 2009
4 Posts
Nissan note 2014(push button start)

Trying to use my key fob but it doesn't open or close the car. The battery was changed as well. I can start the car when i place it next to the push button.

How do I get my key back to normal?
it may not be registered to the car immobiliser system and need to be re registered
there are some Diagnostic devices that are capable of doing this I have a lunch x431diagun and it programs and registers key for Nissan vehicles

·
Registered
373 Posts
Check the voltage on the new battery installed. It should be at least 3.2v. I've installed many, many, which are basically dead out of the box. 3v is not enough for the system to work. Don't know what the deal is with them. We've tried different brands and most of them are just junk out the get go.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Check the voltage on the new battery installed. It should be at least 3.2v. I've installed many, many, which are basically dead out of the box. 3v is not enough for the system to work. Don't know what the deal is with them. We've tried different brands and most of them are just junk out the get go.
what brand would you recommend?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts