Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is less than a month old, but wanted to get a water-proof seat cover in. Went with Precision Fit Seat Covers, Neoprene "Wet Skinz" in Teal/Black. Fit is good. The fitment around armrest/cup holder is tight, the armrest/cupholder won't go all the way back up (see picture 4), but I'm OK with that.

I think the wife wants a set for the fron now, too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I am pretty impressed with these covers. Looks good and should keep the interior minty fresh from crumbs and spills and whatever else kids do back there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very nice. It's also a clean way to add some color for those that are looking to spice up their ride. Where did you get them and how much?

Get Weather Tech floor mats and your pretty kid proof!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. It's also a clean way to add some color for those that are looking to spice up their ride. Where did you get them and how much?

Get Weather Tech floor mats and your pretty kid proof!
Direct from manufacturer ($254 + Shipping), just google their name. They have cheaper covers but we wanted water-proof (people with kids/dogs understand).

I have the Nissan OE All-Season mats already. Had them in an Xterra and really liked them.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rear seat cover also includes headrest covers, which I didn't use because the kids booster seats have integrated headrest. Usually, the car seat headrest and the vehicle headrest interfere with each other. I didn't even bother to check it on the Note. I took them out at delivery and put the car seats in, kids rode home in the new car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Holy damn do those look amazing. Those with some weather tech floor mats would really help keep my car clean. Do these covers add any extra cushion by any chance?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Those look beautiful! I really love the colour!!!

I went with Clazzios, they were very snug and hard to put on, but they look great. I've had them on for a few years now. I will be installing a car seat this weekend in the rear for my nephew. The Clazzios will finally be put to the test now!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those look beautiful! I really love the colour!!!

I went with Clazzios, they were very snug and hard to put on, but they look great. I've had them on for a few years now. I will be installing a car seat this weekend in the rear for my nephew. The Clazzios will finally be put to the test now!

Thanks, My daughter would go crazy for the Hello Kitty door panels you have. Maybe one day, on her side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts